THE BIG DAY!
November 6, 2021 @ 4 PM, DREAMS RIVIERA MAYA
RSVP DEADLINE March 21, 2021
Alisa & Jason are very excited to have you celebrate with them in the Riviera Maya of Mexico (Near Cancun)!
The tentative schedule for the week is as follows.
Please feel free to stay as long as you’d like!
Friday, November 5: Guests arrive.
Saturday, November 6: The Big Day! Ceremony at 4:00 pm followed by cocktails and reception
Sunday, November 7: Enjoy the resort or take in local culture.
Monday, November 8: Guests depart
Tuesday, November 9: Guests depart
Q. Why should we book our travel with Endless Escapes?
A. Great question! By booking with Endless Escapes your travel arrangements will be handled by an experienced agent who not only understands all the details of your travel arrangements, but has been to this resort and/or destination.
1. The bride and groom have put their trust in us to plan a successful destination wedding for them. The only way for us to help organize their wedding day is to book and manage every reservation so we can coordinate each detail of the wedding event. We want everyone to have an incredible experience. This is our commitment.
2. Only rooms booked through ENDLESS ESCAPES will count towards bride and groom’s wedding amenities. The bride and groom have worked hard at setting up the best booking method for you. Be kind. Respect their wishes.
3. We give you our personal and individual attention. You are not merely a confirmation number, but more importantly a member of our Escape Club. We are able to customize your trip any way you’d like and can even help if you'd like to extend your stay or bring your family.
4. We monitor your reservation and keep you informed of any changes that could occur. Even after you finalize your booking, we will be with you to make certain everything goes smoothly and you are prepared to travel.
5. You will be part of the wedding group and will appear on our final guest list that gets sent to the resort prior to arrival, which helps with room locations, upgrades and amenities.
6. We work hard on getting you the best price. If you see a less expensive price for the exact package - dates, airline, airline times, taxes, insurance, transfers, etc - give us the opportunity to work with you to see if we can get the same price. This way we can book your reservation and you can still be part of the wedding group. Usually online prices are lacking something. Please allow us to help you with this.
Are we being offered a discount for booking with you?
You’ll get to take advantage of the great group rate.
You will receive all the benefits of the group amenity package Will we get bumped from the resort if they are oversold?
You won’t have to worry about getting bumped to a different resort
Q.Do you book flights and help with schedule changes?
A. We will manage all the flight schedule changes that we book via Endless Escapes
Q.Do you charge service fees?
A.We do not charge service fees, however if you are late on your payments and deadlines and or cancel your reservation, there are late fees that apply.
Q. Are you available during our travel time?
A. We’ll be available to assist you both before and during your trip
Q. Do you offer travel insurance?
A. You’ll get better trip insurance than what is available from an online site. We offer several options on the insurance packages. You are not required by law to take them, but we encourage them based on our expert experience of the "what if" something happens.
Q. Is there a payment plan?
A. Yes! Your first payment is due at the time of your reservation.
The deadline to RSVP is March 21, 2021.
Your next payment of $50 per person will be due May 21, 2021.
Final payment due date is July 23, 2021
Your final payment is due July 23, 2021
Q. Can I make more payments then outlined abaove?
A. Yes, you may make as many payments as you would like so long as the deposit amount due is on your reservation at the time outlined and ofcourse when the final payment is due.
You also get to support a local, family ran business.
Please contact us with any questions! We’re looking forward to working with you!Below is an in depth review of how this process works, the resort details and rates, information on one of the insurance options & how to make a reservation OR rsvp no to attending. You may also set up a time to speak with us. Scroll down for the link to our calendar and set up a tme to chat with us!
HOW IT WORKS:
Below are the room category options we held under a group contracted discounted rate. Once you decide on the room you would like to select, you will fill out a reservation form and we will take it from there. Even if you’re not 100% sure that you can make the trip, and you just want to get more info, please fill out the reservation form here.
This will give us all the information we need to assist you. An invoice itinerary will be sent over via email for your review. Once you approve the details are accurate, your deposit will be due.
R.S.V.P. deadline: March 21, 2021
Payments & Special Dates:
Deposit amount: $200.00 per person without insurance (insurance varies below details to follow)
Reservation deadline: March 21, 2021
Payment schedule will be made based on your reservation details
Final payment date: July 23, 2021 Please note! A valid US Passport is required for this trip! It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure that they have a valid passport. Most destinations do require that you have 6 months left before your expiration date at time of travel.
THE RESORT: Alisa & Jason have held a wonderful family all inclusive resort, Dreams Riviera Maya.
Rates are per person. Rates include hotel and transfers. Airfare and insurance are additional. Please complete the RSVP form for personalized rates. Rates are based on occupancy in a room for the entire length of stay. Single = 1 person
Double = 2 people in a room and the rate is per person
Triple = 3 people in a room and the rate is per person
Quad = 4 people in a room and the rate is per person -
Child rates are for those between the ages of 2 – 1 2 at the time of travel.
ROOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO SELECT FROM ARE BELOW.
We have listed 3 & 4 night options, based on occupancy in a room. Should you wish to travel for longer YOU MAY DO SO! Simply ask us for those details~
Please note that you must have two adults on the room to apply the child rate.
Again, please click on the form link https://www.myendlessescapes.com/reservations , we will receive your information and process your invoice itienerary for you OR reach out with any questions or concerns we might have about your reservation.
Again, even if you’re not 100% sure that you can make the trip, and you just want to get more info, please fill out the reservation form here. This will give us all the information we need to assist you. An invoice itinerary will be sent over via email for your review. Once you approve the details are accurate, your deposit will be due.
R.S.V.P. deadline: March 21, 2021.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR THE WEEK OF 5/24/21 - 6/4/21
Escape Artist Dani will be available Monday 5/24 - Friday 5/28 @ 1 pm.
Escape Artist Dani will return tot he office on Tuesday, June 1 until Friday, June 4, 2021.
Please do not hesitate to click on the link below and sign up for a one on one chat with her! She would be happy to help you plan your vacation to this amazing wedding.
Here is the link to Chat with Dani: https://calendly.com/chatwithdani/destination-wedding-guest
Have a great week! We are looking forward to working with you! - The Escape Artists